Rent Our Facility
The Dining Room on the ground floor of the Tavern Museum may be rented for various functions for a $50 fee that includes
- use of the early 1900s period room with tables and chairs sufficient to accommodate a group of not more than 25-30,
- use of the catering kitchen with stove, dishwasher, and refrigerator for heating and light preparation of food and beverages, and
- a tour of the Museum's upper floors.
- Docents must be on duty at the function. They are available to answer questions, set up the video tour, and sell books and other store items as requested.
- Tables and chairs may be reasonably arranged to suit user’s needs, but must be returned to original spots or storage area.
- There are a limited number of plates and flatware that may be used, but no glasses, cups, dessert plates, etc. User may want to bring extra plates, flatware, cooking utensils and serving pieces for their purposes. Not responsible for equipment left.
- All dishes must be cleaned, counters cleaned, and no user’s food left in refrigerator or freezer. Trash must be removed.
- Food and drink may only be consumed in the Dining Room. Not responsible for food left.
Online Application for Use of Dining Room at Courthouse Tavern Museum, King and Queen County, VA.