The Museum can accommodate visits by large parties for a fee of $50. This includes:
- a tour of the Historic District grounds and the Museum buildings
- tour can be customized
- use of the early 1900s period room with tables and chairs sufficient to accommodate a group of not more than 25-30,
- use of the catering kitchen with stove, dishwasher, and refrigerator for heating and light preparation of food and beverages
The guidelines for using the facility are:
- Docents must be on duty at the function.
- Tables and chairs may be reasonably arranged to suit user’s needs, but must be returned to original spots or storage area.
- There are a limited number of plates and flatware that may be used, but no glasses, cups, dessert plates, etc. User may want to bring extra plates, flatware, cooking utensils and serving pieces for their purposes. Not responsible for equipment left.
- All dishes must be cleaned, counters cleaned, and no user’s food left in refrigerator or freezer. Trash must be removed.
- Food and drink may only be consumed in the Dining Room. Not responsible for food left.
You may apply in two ways: Online using the form below or by downloading a form (PDF) and sending it via regular mail.
Online Application for Scheduling An Event at Courthouse Tavern Museum, King and Queen County, VA.